Thursday, January 19, 2012

Seamingly Smitten Sewing Patterns for 2012!


Is one of your resolutions for 2012 to sew more?  Or just to learn to sew?  A great way to make those goals happen is with fun & easy patterns.  When I find patterns I love, I use them over and over.  But finding the right ones isn't always as easy.


One of my lovely advertisers, Seamingly Smitten, makes patterns that are easy to follow, full of step-by-step photos and simple sizing charts so any skill level can make sweet, sewn things.



And Seamingly Smitten is offering Sew Can Do readers a special discount: 
50% off your entire purchase by using the code: SEWHAPPY.      What a great way to stock up on some patterns that are fun and versatile!  


So check out Seamingly Smitten and get some new sewing plans going for the new year!

2 comments:

  1. I have the cape pattern and love it! I made mine using a flannel sheet for the lining and outside. I made another for a friend and used an old fleece blanket for the lining on hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her patterns they are fantastic. I have the girls cape and the Miss Mod Top. All of them are easy to follow and fit great.

    ReplyDelete

Getting your comments brightens my day. I'd love if you left one:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails