Monday, May 9, 2011

Link Party Time! Craftastic Monday + Kids Can Craft


Happy belated Mother's Day everyone!  Hope all you moms out there had a fantastic day and got some well deserved rest.  As someone who is always keeping busy, it felt great to just kick back for a change.   Hopefully that won't be the last time this year I do that!

I've been hard at work on an all-new tutorial to share that's a bit different than anything else I've seen out there.  I really hope you like it as much as I do - I've been excited to tell you about it for a while now.  I'll be posting it tomorrow, so be sure to head back to see the big reveal.  Here's a little sneak peek:


Let's get this week's double link party off to great start with a little inspiration from last week's links.

From the Kids Can Craft Link-up my "Pick of the Week" was:

What I Live For shared how kids could make this cute & easy yarn flowers.  I could see this being a real hit with my little crafters!



Photobucket

The Kids Can Craft Party is for projects kids can make.  It's always open and the projects do not have to be new (so if you've got a good one from last year, throw it up there!).  You can link up ANYTIMEJust click HERE to get to that party:)

And from the Craftastic Party -  I found myself really drawn to the "transformation" theme.  There were so many fantastic ideas of how to turn something ordinary into AMAZING!  I also loved how quick & easy they all seemed too.  Here are a few of my favorites:


Check out these beyond cute shoes from The Goodey Knot.  I want to run out & get some plain sneakers just so I can decorate them!




A Kreative Knack transformed a boring desk into this stylish, designer-look piece:




Finding My Aloha did a gorgeous bathroom redo with some simple decor revamps (spray painted aquarium coral & her no-sew shower curtain are genius!).




Now go ahead & link up your own creation and it might be chosen as a featured project for next week!  Here's how:

  • As long as it's crafty and made by you it's Craftastic (no giveaways, Etsy shops,  other link parties or other people's work please).  Just add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
  • Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog.  The code's on the sidebar ->
  • Check out some of the other great links and share some crafty comment love.

I leave the party open until 11:59pmEST every Thursday, so there's plenty of time to add your newest creations.  Have a great week!



10 comments:

  1. Thanks Cheryl for hosting! I hope you had a great Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day!! Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! Your button is on my linky page. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my first time linking up so thanks for hosting! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my yarn flower! The possibilities really are endless...depending of course on what cookie cutters you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting this week.. I am a new blogger and so much enjoy the meeting, greeting and sharing that occurs at parties..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for Featuring me! I actually have my shoes on RIGHT NOW! I'm about to head out the door for some thrifting and I wear these EVERYWHERE now! Thanks again sweets!
    Kaitlin @ The Goodey Knot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the feature! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Getting your comments brightens my day. I'd love if you left one:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails