Monday, January 24, 2011

Craftastic Link Party is On!


It seems like it was just New Year's and boom we're starting February next week!  But the good news is there'll be lots of Valentine's stuff coming soon.  And a bunch of other misc. craftiness too,  in case you're burned out on the holiday already or just wanna see the usual, random craftitude here.

I also wanted to extend a big thanks to all of you who have left sweet comments about the party or my projects lately.  Reading your comments encourages me to keep being creative with my crafting & tells me I'm not just blah, blah-ing to myself out here.  Seeing good "stats" is nice, but real people contact is nicer:)

Now on to the party.  Here are a few highlights for your viewing pleasure:

I just LOVED the ruffle topiary tutorial from Crazy Domestic.  Totally going to try this - I'm a sucker for topiaries of any type & these look so fun to make:



Check out this heart quilt by The Q and the U.  All those thin stripes are the selvages (the printed edges of fabric with the name, maker, color dots, etc.) that usually get tossed out.  What a great way to use every last bit of fabric!



And because I am addicted to party stuff, check out this awesome carnival party over at Cute As A Fox.  She's got all kinds of how-to's over there to turn the everyday into a kickin' carnival: 


If you've been featured, be sure to grab a Featured On button from the sidebar.  Want to be featured?  Go ahead & link up your own creation and it might be chosen as a featured project for next week!  Here's how:


  • As long as it's crafty and made by you it's Craftastic.  Just add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
  • Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog.  The code's on the sidebar ->
  • Check out some of the other great links and share some crafty comment love.

I'll now be leaving the party open until 11:59pmEST every Thursday, so there will be even more time to add your newest creations.  Can't wait to see what you've got!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! :) I really love that selvage heart too. That is so resourceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my topiary! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you like the altered can project I linked. Thanks for having the party

    ReplyDelete

Getting your comments brightens my day. I'd love if you left one:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails