Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Is For Friends - Guest Poster: Making The World Cuter

Today I'm excited to be doing my very first blog swap with the fabulous Tiffany from Making The World Cuter.  The name of her blog says it all - there's always loads of great stuff, so enjoy her post & be sure to stop by her blog to check out more.


Hi Sew Can Do readers!
I'm excited to be over here with you all and taking over Cheryl's fun place!

I'm Tiffany, you can call me Tiff.
Oh yeah-that's me, and my McDreamy.
I have 3 sweet, sweet children, #4 is coming this fall and we are so excited!
We are living in Southern Oregon, hanging out while my husband finishes up school in Nuclear Medicine, and then who knows where we'll be off to!
Right now though we are just relaxing, enjoying our time we do have together, and then I blog.

If you've never been over to Making the World Cuter;
Here's a little glimpse of what goes on...
  • Monday-Making the World Cuter Mondays-a linky party for you to show off all the cute things you have made in the past week
  • Tuesday-Toot Toot Tuesdays-Where I share a new, usually on the cheap, tutorial to make something crafty and fun.
  • Wednesday-WooHoo Wednesdays-Sometimes we'll have giveaways, (like right now I am having a giveaway for some beautiful vintage children's book art, and there will be 4 winners, hurry over and enter!)- sometimes a yummy recipe, sometimes a bonus crafty something...always something fun!
  • Thursday-Three things Thursdays-Just a day to share three things that have been going on, or talking about my three "things" or whatever.
  • Friday-Friendly Friday-Your looking at it! Swapping with the fun and cute blogs all over the place and having a blast making new friends! :)
Here are a few of my tutorials that I have shared recently...

Easy towel poncho (it's still cold here, so my son wears it watching movies in his jammies-can't wait for summer!)
Make your own blocks (I love to make these sets up for birthday and baby shower gifts!)


This wreath (using salt dough to make buttons, and just things I had around the house, this wreath was practically free!)
And finally these EASY napkin rings, (these are free, as long as you have a cardboard tube, a hot glue gun and fabric scraps of any kind!)
Thanks so much Cheryl!
Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

3 comments:

  1. how much fun is all that? i call my hubs mc dreamy too...cute! and i have 4 girlies...but i don't have so many cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from Friday Follow! Cute blog! Good luck with baby 4. I have 4. It is busy but fun. I homeschool too. Would love for you to come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you now from Friday Follow! What a cute blog! I will be back often!

    ReplyDelete

Getting your comments brightens my day. I'd love if you left one:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails