Monday, February 15, 2010

Hairdo Hat Part Two: Pretty Plaits


Oh my gosh to the all positive feedback on my original Hairdo Hat!  Since it got such an amazing response from the bloggy & real life worlds alike, it got my mind going on more "hairdo" ideas.  It's funny how much personality a little hairstyle can add. I call this one Pretty Plaits & it is my new go-to hat when we're out & about. I have to say, I think I may love this one even more than the pigtails and the number of double takes we've gotten in public is hilarious.  Several people have actually come over to comment on her "beautiful hair" and been amazed it was fake.  LOL!  I've yet to meet a 5mos old with braided hair, but who knows, they could be out there.


I'm considering making a few available in my long-neglected Etsy shop.  So many people have said I should sell them and commented on their little baldies needing one, so I'll give it a go if anyone is interested.  Of course I have a few more 'dos brewing (can you tell I had secret yearnings to be a hair stylist at one time?).  Now if only I cared about doing my own hair this much....


Just have to share this with these fun parties:
The Girl Creative's Just Something I Whipped Up
Making The World Cuter
Sumo's Sweet Stuff's Market Yourself Monday
The Permisson Perch's Made It Monday 
Today's Creative's Get Your Craft On
My Frugal Family's Talented Tuesday
Blue Cricket Design's Show & Tell 
Someday Crafts Whatever Goes Wednesday 
Life As Lori's Get Your Craft On
Somewhat Simple's SYS Thursday
Fireflies & Jellybeans SOYS

16 comments:

  1. I love those! They are so cute. I do have a bald beauty as well and she would look so sweet in one of your hats. I will be checking out your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! SO cute.

    Stopping by from SITS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, How cute!
    There's a little something for you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word!!!! I am in love with your hairdoo hats. I showed the last one to my hubby and he was rolling with laughter - so cute. I think he secretly wants me to make one for the dog.. just until we have kids :)

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sew cute. Love the idea. Thanks for participating in Friday Follow. I am catching up to the links. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. stopping in from SITS...i l voe this little idea. it's supre cute and funny too! my sofia is 2 and bald still...that precious pea in the picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too cute. What a cutie you have there...

    Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thurs. at Life As Lori

    Please join me next week for another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen. The baby and the hat.

    Sandi
    impatientcajun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hats!!! I featured both of them at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just the CUTEST little things!!

    Thank you so much for linking up with the Talented Tuesday link party at My Frugal Family, which is hosted every Tuesday. Please feel free to stop back in every week and post your newest projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did this for my daughter's Halloween costume this last year

    http://thehillsarelivin.blogspot.com/2009/10/how-to-make-doll-costume-wig.html

    I think yours is cuter though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG so flipping funny..LOVE it !!!!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Getting your comments brightens my day. I'd love if you left one:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails